For those who haven't heard, we purchased webcams for ourselves and our parents. They were a joint mothers/fathers day present to them, and by some strange turn of events... they were even received in time! All were delivered by Saturday. Thank you US Mail!
It seems to have gone over well. We look forward to being able to share "cletus" over the net with them. Hopefully will make the distance seem not so far. (for ALL involved!)
To answer any questions..... Kim is feeling fine. I think she's getting ready to be done, but is not miserable, nor complaining. So... all's well there. She intends to work right up until the baby comes, not planning to take any extra time before, so she can have as much as possible after. The nursery is ready. We have the car seat... just need to install it still. Probably better take care of that soon I suppose.
Well... that's about all I have for now. I'll try to keep this more updated... now that we're closer... and of course after "cletus" arrives... there will be plenty of pictures. Take care everybody!

2 comments:
You will have to tell us how you guys like the web cam. Chris' parents are really wanting to get us one but we are fearful that they will call everyday as they are Lucas crazy. Nothing like having crazy in laws stalking you on line! Let us know how you like it. I can't believe that the baby is almost here. I was shopping for baby gifts last night and was leaning towards the boy section...humm....
I'm needing a baby schahl fix...why no updates...even if there is nothing to update, you can always make something up. Hmm Nicolle brings up a great suggestion, I think I'll get myself a web cam and start planning my stalking! I'm so excited to be an aunt again! yeah!!!
Post a Comment