Well.. it's Wednesday... Kim's still working, and carrying our unborn. Soon enough we'll get to meet him or her! I have softball games tonight and tomorrow night, so that's bound to get something going. Kim said she was feeling a little uncomfortable this afternoon... so she'll be staying home instead of going with to the games. Well... till there's more news.....
3 comments:
hummm....one Monday I was feeling very very uncomfortable and that night my water broke :) Here's hoping for progress soon :)
I can't wait!! I want to find out if it's a baby Cletus or Cetusella (or Cletusita or Cletette or whatever you are calling the potential baby girl)! Kim, pop already! Can't wait to hear when it finally happens! - kathleen
I'm glad you are updating this more frequently as we are continually checking it. My phone rang this morning, I jumped up from breakfast and excitedly ran to answer it.....just my secretary calling to say she was sick....got my hopes up. I just can't wait to meet (enter name here) since I know Cletus has now been transferred to the tree. Did you try budgeting? someone at work told me I should tell you that one :)
Post a Comment