Saturday, May 31, 2008

Carly's first day

Well, we've moved to a private room. Carly's doing well, Kim's doing well, I'm doing well. We just gave her the first bath. Marcella is up here with us, she came up last night. She did us the favor of filming a little of the first bath... so we'll try to get that posted shortly. Here's a couple of after pictures.



13 comments:

Marie and Brian said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations Schahls! Thanks for posting so quickly so we could see that dark haired beauty.

megan said...

yeah for pictures....she's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her on Friday, get some rest while you can

Anonymous said...

I had checked the spot earlier but Jennifer said you guys had texted and there were now pictures. They are a little hard to see with them being blurry through the tears, but she is wonderful!! I am so very happy everyone is doing well. Hello to Marcella. My arms want to reach out and hold her. Love to you all, you are continually on our minds. Hugs to each of you will be talking soon Love Janet

Libby said...

yea! congratulations guys. love her name and she's beautiful.

Nicolle said...

Yeah....I love all the hair!!! Glad to hear that both Kim and Carly (love the name) are doing well! Keep sending pictures!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you...3!!! You have a beautiful little girl! How exciting! I hope you are all well. :)

Anonymous said...

Kim and Jason,

Congratulations! Carly is beautiful - we love her name. We can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Carly is such a beautiful baby. Congratulation Jason and Kim.

Anonymous said...

She is wonderful! Yes, love all the hair! We have been thinking about you. Now she will need to meet her other new cousin, Connor. Congrats and love you all so much! We can't wait to meet her! Steve and Annette

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Enjoy these exhilarating, tiring first days!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet her.

Abby said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!!

Abby said...

The wait is over. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!!