Friday, May 30, 2008

40 Weeks and 5 Days

Well.... today is Friday, May 30th. Kim woke me up this morning at 3:30 with a "I think my water just broke." So, suprisingly not very groggy, we called the Labor and Delivery number and they said, yep sounds like you better come in. We got to the hospital about 4:30am. We waited until reasonable hours to call the both of our parents... and we've been sitting here ever since. This kid is comfortable right where he or she is. It's now getting close to 6pm, so we've been here a little over 12 hours... and it looks like it will be a long night ahead too. We'll keep you posted... it will be anytime now. (well... late tonight or early in the morning)

2 comments:

megan said...

keep going, you two are troopers, that baby is not ready for the real world yet...maybe it really, really wanted to be a June baby......only 6 days and 21 hours until my arrival in Kasson to meet the new arrival

anxiously waiting in Cortland

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Mom just called to tell me about your new addition. Can't wait to see pictures!! I'm sure I could find a day to come and visit the little princess when I am in Wisconsin in mid-June.

Andrea