Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's day and the Uncles

Another week has passed, and I thought maybe some of you need a picture fix... (Aunt Megan ;) )

Uncle Doug, Aunt Chris, Uncle Andrew and Wendy came to visit last weekend. It was great to have them here. Carly was pretty well behaved and really overall does well with company. She doesn't mind too much being passed around, as everyone wants a chance to hold her. Not much else to report this week, Gram (Marcella) went home on Thursday morning, so now it's just Kim and Carly holding down the fort during the day while I'm at work. I had a wonderful first Father's Day, Carly and Columbo got me a digital picture frame for my desk at work so I can have a multitude of pictures without taking up tons of space. I love it. I filled it up with all the pictures we've taken so far, and have it on during the day. I can look over any time and see my beautiful little girl. (and that crazy hair!!) Today we are planning to attend a wedding shower for one of Kim's cousins. It's about two hours away, so this will be our first real away from home trip. (Farther than Rochester, anyway.) Well... here's a few pictures.... hope everyone is well.











2 comments:

megan said...

Thanks for the pics...every time I need a Carly fix there are new pictures...yeah. I am sort of cyber stalking your child, hope you don't mind. Can't wait to see you guys again in July.

Nicolle said...

Yeah for new pictures! I was talking with Janelle and she said that Carly is so adorable! I wish I could see her! I hope all is well and you are taking care of yourself! Those first few weeks were tough...I was a wreck! Call or e mail if you ever need to chit chat :)