Here's Ellie and Isaac....

and Aunt Megan (she's still afraid a little bit of dropping her so she sat down)


and Aunt Jenni...

At this point, Isaac decided that Columbo was being left out of all the attention, so he got down on his level and made sure he felt loved too!

Like I said, the whole week has gone pretty well. Carly is a little mixed up... she's calm and peaceful during the day, and then gets fidgety and fussy at night. She had another checkup and they again said she's right on track with where she should be. Gram, Mom and Carly made a trip into town early in the week to see Dad at work, and stop into Mom's work to show off a little. The girls at work of course have been dying to see her! She did really well for the big trip to town.
Well... not much else to report. I know you all don't really look here to see what I'm writing anyway, you just wanna see the girl, I know, I can take it....it's all about the girl!
Here's a few more random shots from the week. Hopefully next week we can start to get some non-sleeping photos!






2 comments:
So glad that all is going well! We love seeing pictures AND reading about how everything is going! Who does she look like I can't tell? Happy 1st Fathers Day Jason :)
Yes happy Fathers Day Jason you are a natural!!
I remember Jessica sayingwhen Caden was a baby "yep it is all about baby now and that is ok" That is the way it will probably be forever now.. AND that is aok too.
The pictures and you notes are great keep them coming.. Can't wait to see ALL of you on Saturday. Love Marmo
Post a Comment