Well onto the pictures....much to the disappointment of my immediate and extended family I am NOT a scrapbooker, so the girls will someday just have to make do with this blog. I guess that means you'll just have to deal with lots of pictures!
Molly enjoying some time behind the wheel.
Our little daredevil, perhaps there is a circus in her future.
Snacks on the veranda. This little picnic table has gotten a lot of use, thanks Megan!
Surprise! Molly loved to hang out with Columbo....even if he wasn't always into it.
The orchard was so much fun earlier that we decided to take Gram and Bakka there when they came to visit.
Two weeks ago Carly started soccer. She loves everything about it and so do we! There is absolutely nothing better than little people playing sports!
How do I look Daddy?
Molly is a fantastic cheerleader but she'd really prefer to be out there helping out.
If a team has 3 players shouldn't they all be goalies?
Having some fun shaving pumpkins at the pumpkin patch party.
Anybody want to play bean bag toss with us?
Carving pumpkins. Carly doesn't really like the "goopy stuff" so that was Daddy's job.
She was however, a big fan of the knife.
Somebody help me, these people are crazy!
AHHHHH! I love this picture. This is Molly's reaction just as Daddy turned out the lights so they could really enjoy their pumpkins.
She may not scrapbook but she can craft. That's right Kim made these mittens and this hat all by herself!
Carly liked them so much she decided to wear them around while making some calls.
Well that's all for now. I know we need to get some Halloween pictures up and I hope to have that done before Megan and Brian visit (in 7 more sleeps)

1 comment:
wow, the hat and mittens are even more impressive in the blog and not on my cellphone picture in the middle of the night :)...Now it's only 3 more sleeps, and by the way that last picture was amazing! Can you order up one of those sunsets while we're there.
Post a Comment