
Patiently waiting for a cupcake (don't let her hairstyle fool you, she hasn't been waiting since the 80s).

Molly's first introduction to sugar. She seems a little hesitant.

Always willing to try something new....

I think she likes it!

Last weekend we had a little first birthday celebration for Molly. The Schahls, the Kitsons and part of the Strocks made the trek to MN to party with us.
Molly hanging out with Grammy J

Don't let this picture fool you, she really does like Aunt Jen.

Aunt Jen and Carly. Carly is modeling the "Fancy Nancy" dress that Aunt Jen (Strock) brought for her. Thanks Jen!

Molly's not really in the mood for pictures.

and she doesn't care who else is in them.

Would you just give me the cake already!!

Carly offered to help blow out Molly's candle.

It always starts out so nice and lady like.

Still not too bad.

Oh do I have a little on my face?

Well then I may as well just dig in....




Opening presents in a sugar coma.

Check out this cool elephant from Aunt Jen (Schahl)

Carly LOVED getting to spend time with Isaac. She thinks he is pretty fantastic.

About a week ago I got a call from Christine (daycare provider) letting me know that Molly took a spill. She's not walking on her own yet but loves to push things around and walk behind them. Well on this particular day, the giraffe she was pushing around got away from her and she took a digger on the concrete. Fear not the freezie made it all better.

Funny thing is that very same night Carly was running in the driveway and also took a digger.

Mommy didn't have any freezies but the ice cream cone helped.


Nothing really seems to slow them down!

Looks like I don't have any of the "really good" pictures from when they were both scabbed little monsters. Two little girls with big nasty scabs on their noses will certainly make people comment! In other news, just last night while getting ready to read stories Carly tripped on something and dove head first into the side of the crib. I knew we were in trouble when I saw there was a big gouge out of the crib. Fat, split lip and some bloody gums but no permanent damage. Daddy to the rescue...he got her all calmed down and cleaned up and ready for stories. This morning, however, she was playing with her tooth so I look in her mouth and pulled out two big splinters from her gums!!
Well that's all for now.
Happy father's day to the two best dad's in the world, Dad and the hubs (aka Putz and Putz Jr)

4 comments:
Picture explosion. Thanks it really helps me get a yucky Monday off to a good start.
Love all the pics, especially the scabbed noses.
What timing with the diggers! All things princess, huh?!? Love it! The Fancy Nancy books are super cute! The girls are so cute and getting big! Miss you guys.
Love,
Shell
Love the pics. They turned out great. Love the come back from the face plants. Hope they are feeling much better.
Oh my goodness I am still laughing out loud from looking at these posts. Those are some pretty cute girls even with the sore looking faces. You are a fantastic picture taker whoever took these. PERFECT for a scrapbook masterpiece. Love you all and thanks for sharing. Marmo
Post a Comment