OK hold on to your hats, there are a lot of pictures in here.
Aunt Megan and Cassidy surprised us by coming up on Thursday night for the baptism. We weren't expecting them until Friday. We were all very happy to see them.

Cassidy loved Molly...I think she'll be asking for a brother or sister soon.

Gramma and Bakka came up on Friday and got some good grandkid time in before everyone else arrived and they had to share.


Andrew and Wendy look like naturals don't they?

I'm telling you, I think Cassidy wants one of her own.

Aunt Laura might be a natural too.

Carly was happy to finally have someone come play in her house.

And play tractors with her.

Although she doesn't mind doing this alone either.

We only wished we lived closer so we could have this much fun all of the time.

Cassidy and Carly even got to share bath time.

Megan doesn't really like the wobbly heads but she seems to be doing ok here.

They say mimicry is the greatest form of flattery. Have we mentioned that Carly really likes Steven. Even as I type this she's telling me "Mommy, I like Steven"

Me and my beautiful siblings....what lucky parents we have :)

Megan made the baptism cake. It's beautiful but I think she might also have a future if funeral cakes ever take off. Love you Megan!

Of course Carly loved helping opening gifts.

Bakka and his newest granddaughter

Molly's such a good sleeper that this is sometimes a joke.

But isn't she beautiful!

Carly found interesting ways to entertain herself on the trip to IL.

Great Grandma Schahl enjoyed meeting Molly.

and Carly loved playing with her.

Doesn't everyone have to bounce on the bed in the hotel room?

Carly and Steven had some quality sandbox time.

I think Carly was explaining to Grandpa how he should burp Molly.

The hotel pool was a big hit.

Back to Dixon and Molly's first trip to the coffee shop.

The oldest granddaughter and the youngest.

Relaxing on Gram's front porch.

Sometimes I'm not sure who enjoys that sidewalk chalk more.

Getting a good view of the cowboys at the fair.

Riding the cool trikes at Gram and Bak's with Cassidy.

Lounging with Isaac.

Finally back home. Wow this place got messy while we were gone...I even need to vaccuum the toy box. Don't you love the gloves?

Well that's all for now. We loved seeing everyone and we'll try to see those of you we may have missed in the fall.

2 comments:
Wow some not so subtle hints there that you want new nieces and nephews:) Love the picture explosion, guess it better be time for me to update our blog too. I've been a bad blog stalker, actually Brian saw this post before I did. I'm glad to hear I'm still the only one who calls :)
I was going through withdrawal...great pics! The one of all of you is a framer! I'm sure there's some that didn't get posted of someone elbowing or pinching. Your hair looks great...as do you!!! The girls are beautiful.
Love, Shell
Post a Comment