Here is a shot of Carly helping get the farm ready for the big cookout down in IL over Memorial Day weekend. She did ok with the driving, but the bucket loader on the tractor proved to be just a little bit challenging.

The party was a wonderful success and Carly was on her best behavior.

There was of course the obligatory "baby's first cake" too.



Carly was definitely a trooper for the majority of the day. She took a nap right before the party, and only had to rest occasionally.

You'd think cake would have been enough... ?

Mommy... do I look like I want milk? No... you can put it over there.

Carly received many wonderful gifts from partygoers. We're very thankful to have such generous friends and family.

Our mommies have identical tastes in clothes... had to get a picture of this!

This is Gram and Carly hanging out after Aunt Megan's baby shower. Ofie received lots of goodies.

Isaac let Carly drive his little tractor around for a while too. Carly preferred the full size version at the farm, but feined interest because she appreciated the gesture. ;)

Bakka and Gram had this really great little kid tunnel in their living room for Carly to play in.

Fast forward to the next weekend. Here's Mommy making treats for the daycare birthday party. Cupcake cones!

They were quite a big hit with the kids.

Get in MY BELLY!!!

This is Noah, he's a month younger than Carly, and they are best buds.


Hi... yes.. I'm still working on this one.

You go on without me, I'm going to finish this cone first!

Christine got a great new climbing toy that Carly quickly mastered.


Then Mommy's friends Debra and Sandy came to visit for the weekend. We had tons of fun and they were so happy to get to be here on Carly's big day!

And finally this is Carly's new backyard attraction. Yes, it's a little big yet, but she can grow into it. She didn't know what to think at first, but really enjoys playing peek-a-boo through the many windows.


Ok... that's all for now... it's bathtime... everyone take care and we'll talk to you soon!!!
Bye!

2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures, great start to a Monday again! Thanks for updating....and by the way that last picture, she looks 3 years old or something...so grown up waving, super cute flippy hair, I love it! We can't wait to get all moved so you guys can come visit us again!
I agree with Megan. Carly is adorable! I love the last pic, too! What a pretty little girl. :)
Post a Comment