Monday, May 18, 2009

May has flown by

Well.. I realize that the video teaser from the other day is not enough, so we went ahead and got a few pictures together.

Here I am enjoying some outside time while mom and dad get some work done. What they don't tell you is that I later ate this big piece of mulch I'm eying....


Check out my cool hair!



This is how they usually make me wear it


Bakka turned 60 and we had a big celebration in the Dells. Here we are enjoying some dinner. Can you believe how these morons treat me?


Here we are at breakfast. No silly hats here, Gram and Bakka aren't so bad after all.


So I'm not much of a morning person, but I sure am cute. Don't I look so grown up?


It took a little getting used to, but I sure did enjoy the water park. Looks like Dad had fun too!



Bakka bought me this sweet ride....see the previous blog entry for demonstration of my driving skills.







Beep Beep. Did I mention it had a horn? Like most things it works much better if my tongue is out.



Here's where the gas goes.


This week they finally let me use some utensils. Look at this, I'm a natural.


That was just a lucky shot, turns out I really have no idea what to do with these things....(I gave several of these spoons to Columbo during this one photo shoot...he doesn't know how to use them either, but he sure likes to clean them up.)


But look how much fun I'm having.



If you think this is cute, wait 'til you see what I can do with a cake!
Hopefully we'll see some of you very soon.

2 comments:

megan said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES...and of course "Carly's" commentary. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.....only 3 more sleeps, wow that is soooo soon.

Marmo said...

oh my goodness how cute is she!!! OK so mommy and daddy look pretty good too.
I can't wait to see pictures of her cake... hopefully it is chocolate with chocolate frosting. YMMMMMM plus great pictures. We are sorry we can't make it for the party and Megan's shower but we will be thinking of you.
Love Marmo