Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Blogstalkers have Spoken!!

Ok, I've been a total slacker lately and more than one person has commented on the lack of new information. I apologize for my absence, can you forgive me? If I end up with some typos in this you'll also have to forgive me. Carly is sitting in my lap helping me type. I got a wireless keyboard for Christmas and she's fascinated by it. Not a lot of news to report from up our way. Carly has sprouted two teeth since Christmas. Both bottom center ones. I'm sure there are more on the way, the drool just keeps coming. She remains a happy baby most of the time. She has had a perpetual cold for the last month or so. She just keeps passing it back and forth between Kim and I. She's not quite crawling yet, but is getting up on all fours. Just hasn't quite gotten the co-ordinated motion forward yet. She claps and has started waving in the last week or so. It's so cute to see her waving bye to us at daycare, or just anytime around the house! It's not just us either... occasionally there is a bye wave to food or Columbo, whatever or whoever happens to be there. Well, that's about it for now. Here's a few pics from the last couple weeks. Enjoy.






















4 comments:

megan said...

awww thanks, we appreciate the update. She seems so happy in all of her pictures. I must add in addition to the waving and clapping she loves to talk and does so everytime I call. Perhaps she's saying oh gees Aunt Megan calling again, big surprise!

Nicolle said...

Yeah thanks for the updates!

Marmo said...

Thanks those are great pictures for sure. she is adorable!!! I love it and I am right up there with these other two blogstalkers. Not sure which one of us looks at them more. Kim you look fantastic!!!! Keep up the good work and keep up the blogging:)
Love you all Marmo

Anonymous said...

Great update. Carly is so cute. Don't help her learn to crawl too early - I remember Alisha' first trick was to crawl and eat the dog food. That was lovely.

Kim you do look awesome!

Janelle