Well we have clearly been slackers and we're sorry. We're back and we have a project so hopefully we'll have more frequent updates, but for now we need to catch you up on what's been going on since last we posted.
We were pretty busy in December. Jason was doing a little vacuuming (probably because we were expecting some company) and Molly was being very needy. Is 18 months too old for the baby Bjorn?
Carly had her Sunday school Christmas program. Doesn't she look like an Angel....that's because this is before she started jumping from step to step throughout the whole thing :)
We had a little cookie decorating party with our friends Kassie and Noah.
Molly loved it.
Everyone needs one of these photos, right?
Carly loves to help with the Christmas baking. Yes, for those of you paying attention that is her Tinkerbell Halloween costume.
"Safety Helmet"
It was even nice enough on Christmas morning to try it out!
Studious
Mischievous
Enjoying some popcorn and movie for New Years Eve.
We do love art time!
Oops I dropped my baby.
Got her.
Carly's first trip to the dentist. She was such a good little patient and she loved it.
Ok here is the beginning stages of "the project". We have/had kind of a useless crawl space under our laundry room . Jason and I decided it would make a really cool secret play room for the girls. Here's Carly helping Jason hang drywall. I guess Daddy doesn't realize that tutus are appropriate work attire.
Taking a break for some aqua doodle time.
More aqua doodle time. Yes this event is fancy enough for a Fancy Nancy dress.
Popcorn and Phineas and Ferb before bed in Mommy and Daddy's messy room.
Aren't we cute?
Mischievous.
Loving the music box from Grandpa and Grammy J
They even beat Gramma. Of course, they had a ramp and bumpers (don't feel too bad Gram!)
After lots of hard work Daddy had the dry wall hung, the door framed in and he was ready to open the wall to the secret room. The kids were beside themselves.!
Carly was very helpful.
A kiss for a wonderful Daddy!
The little door is in. Needs some stain and trim....
but works just fine.
Daddy left for work and I think this door got opened and closed about 400 times.
All that door opening can make a kid hungry. Everybody helped make breakfast and then our visitors were on their way. We are always very sad to see them go but we had a fabulous visit. Thanks everyone!
Molly was not as successful.
Tonight I took the crib rail off Molly's bed to convert it into a toddler bed. She's getting so big! She was so excited she couldn't even sit through stories. She was in and out, dancing and screaming. I guess she likes it.
Carly likes it too. I won't be the least bit surprised to find them both in there in the morning.
Well that's all for now. Night night!

2 comments:
Yeah for picture updates. That post must have taken you forever to get done. We had a blast this weekend, thanks for hosting us and allowing us to see the door to the secret palace first hand. We can't wait for our return trip to see the finished accommodations, though I'm sure the fee per night will automatically skyrocket with such nice amenities.
I LOVE the secret playroom! So cool! One mini-me is funny but two?!?! So cute! Thanks for the update. It's been hard to stalk your blog but this is sooooooooooo worth it. The girls are getting so big! I hope to get home for a good amount of time, so I can get a visit in and see the playroom. Thanks for the shout-out. :)
Post a Comment