We tried and tried to catch Molly smiling in the hospital. She did it on multiple occasions, but of course... the camera auto focus thingy just isn't quick enough.

Aren't I an angel? I hear a heavenly chorus in the background, do you?

Oh, wait, that's just me.

Getting ready to go home. For some reason, this is the only picture we managed to get of this event.

Home, adjusting to the new surroundings. She's so tiny in the crib. Just a few short weeks ago Carly was sleeping here touching multiple sides at once.

Our neighbors stopped over with this totally rockin' diaper cake for us! A monkey for Carly, and a tricycle for Molly!


Carly got a whole bunch of hair things back in the birthday extravaganza. She decided that as many of them should go in her hair as would fit.


She's really a good big sister.

Loves her dearly and is just itching to share all the secrets about how to get daddy wrapped around her finger.

Step one... snuggle. Carly the master... Molly the beginner.

Molly's first checkup, a mere two days after going home. Doc says no concerns.

Carly decided she was in the mood for some strawberry shortcake, so she headed into the kitchen to whip some up. She wasn't happy about being interrupted!

Molly get a bath... well, you know... the don't get them wet, just wipe them with a damp cloth type.

Once again, the Big Sister quick to help when Molly needs to be burped.

Of course, all this helping out around here has gotten Carly all out of sorts. As we all know when stuff is spinning to fast, you sleep on the floor.

Back to work.


Jason had a busy day of cleaning up some storm damage in the yard, Molly helped him take a nap to recover.

Up bright and early for church on Father's day.


This is pretty much how she looked all through church.


Home for a pit stop then out for apple fritters and coffee.

Well, as you can see it's been a busy week. Hope that meets the needs of some of our distant relatives(aka blogstalkers). We'll be in touch soon!

4 comments:
Thank you, Thank you. I feel the bond getting stronger already. So many pictures, I loved it. That Father's Day outfit made me remember Cassidy wearing it last summer and her favorite sunning hat from her days in the incubator. We can't wait to see you guys.
Thanks for the updates... I love looking at the blogs and your pics are great!!! Glad all are doing well! Congrats again :)
AS Megan said thank you, thank you they were adorable pictures. Does look like Carly is a great big sister. All is well here too and baby Jillian, mommy and daddy are doing good over in Wausau too. hopefully we can get them together sometime. I AM a blogstalker so please keep me happy!!!!
I miss you guys! I had such a wonderful time visiting. Wish it could have been longer. Thanks for having me. Give Carly and Molly hugs and kisses for me...and tell Carly...ello guvna!!!!
Post a Comment