Here's a few pictures from the last month. I promise I'll try to get to those videos soon.
Carly getting a treat to give to Columbo.

Showing off the pigtails. She's just so doggone cute!

Carly was so good the whole weekend at the wedding. Here's she's wiggling out of Grampa's arms.

Ok... maybe not totally good.... she has picked up a few things from her mother. ;)

Cheerios, anytime, anywhere.

Baka made a bookcase for Carly's room. Carly helped Kim load it.

Then she decided that the empty crate that previously held books was loads of fun

All done.

And here, sporting lace up tennis shoes. Tennis shoes and jeans just make her look so grown up!

Ok everybody take care. Going to be busy the next couple month leading up to Christmas.

2 comments:
Thanks for the long awaited update. She does look very grown up with jeans and tennis shoes. Can't wait to see you all at the wedding.
Awwww! I find it hard to believe she learned any sort of ill behavior from Kim. :) Carly is super cute. Love the pigtails, the outfits, the scoots...
Love,
Shell
Post a Comment