Tax time is past and warmer weather allowed for some outside time and some longing for outside time.

Apparently the Easter Bunny thought Carly lived in Illinois? These goodies had to come via the good ol' United States Postal Service!

Check out my new "don't burn my melon" hat!

Today I got my first ride on the tractor. I think I want to take on yard duties, but Dad's not quite sure he wants to give up his alone time on the tractor yet.

We walked down to the park and tried out the big kid swings. Not really sure if I like them yet, but we can try again.

Also tried out the slide. That was fun... had to do it a couple times.

Grampa's work was going to bring him most of the way here, so they decided to make a quick family trip of it. Grampa, Grammy J and Uncle Stephen popped up for a weekend visit. It was great to see them.


And lastly... we had the camera sitting on the table tonight and after dinner... it just happened to turn on and capture these. Hope everyone is well. Bye!



2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, but I feel like there is one missing from the big "marathon." I love to start my Mondays with new pictures! We'll be seeing you guys in less than 2 weeks!
Such cute pictures!!! The big marathon??? hummm...I'm intrigued.
Post a Comment