Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big couple of weeks

Been a big couple of weeks around here. We've had a few firsts and just some all around general fun. We'll start off with our first day in Jeans!! Don't I just look adorable?



Not only a first time in jeans this week, I also wore my first pair of khaki's! I'm just so darn cute, Mom had to grab a couple pictures of me propped up in the chair.



I really liked them, they're comfy!



And that same day, I got a package in the mail from Mommy's friend Sandy in San Francisco. Sandy had been to Boston, and couldn't resist getting me a little lobster that I fell in love with instantly. I've played with it in my seat, my swing and on my exer-saucer.



This week I discovered I have toes! I like to grab them anytime I can. Mommy and Daddy keep trying to put stupid socks over them, but I prefer them just as they are.



I've really begun to enjoy my exer-saucer thingy.... I can almost stand up by myself in it. I have managed to figure out how to turn the swivel seat around. It works best with bare feet.





Just this past Saturday, Mommy, Daddy and I took our first trip to an apple orchard. We went to Apple Ridge Orchard just north of Oronoco. It was fun. Daddy carried me around in the Bjorn, and I had a good time. We took a hayride up into the orchard and picked a bunch of apples.



Mommy forgot my hat, so Daddy let me borrow his.



We went for a walk today, and since I did so well in the Bjorn yesterday, we used it again today. This time I wore my own hat. (Thanks for the hand-me-down, Caitlin!)



Just had to put this lazy weekend picture of me, Daddy and Columbo hanging out watching some tv.




Okay everybody, I hope you're well, and you enjoy my pictures. Take care.

4 comments:

megan said...

You made my Monday....I was feeling ugh about another work week and then what did I find but new Carly pictures! She is adorable....not sure if I like the jeans or khaki's better but both are super cute. Thanks for the update...gosh by the time I see her again she's going to be walking :( You guys look great too!

Nicolle said...

Ahhh...Megan you beat me. I love the new pictures! She look so much like Kim in the picture in the car seat with the lobster! So cute! We used our Bjorn all the time and they are awesome. I was sad when Lucas out grew his. I'm at home sick with Lucas this morning and I better take advantage of nap time and get some laundry done! Thanks for the new pictures. Glad to hear that all is well.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I am a blog stalker too. Here and on the Rogers Update. It was great to see new pictures. She looks so happy in all of them! Hopefully I'll be able to see her again at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm a blog stalker now too... Who can resist the cutiest kid ever?!?! Jeans and khackis...so sassy! Is Jason a proud papa, or what?!? I love it! Walking...shoot...by the time I meet her, she'll be dating. :) Miss you guys! -Shell